- Easy to use
- Can do anything
- Sizing if UI windows
- Building WO Model again and again and agai...
- Debugging limitations especially when calling one process from another
- Help for components
- Debug through called processes
- Higher level view of process interactions
- Bulk upload component for quickly getting large volumes of data into databases
I have incorporated these and all the other issues we discussed into our roadmap and/or HotHouse. Some issues that were mentioned have already been fixed in newer versions of Linx e.g. the stability of the Linx Client.
Thanks to everybody that participated. If I missed any important points and you cannot find it on the roadmap or in HotHouse, please log it in HotHouse.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
Nice to see lots of activity on Linx. My favourite tool to test Fairway web services and other integration points, so thereReplyDelete
will lots of feedback from me.